Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cucumber

Another vegetable that is very useful. Cucumber, often found in food menus. Where I, is often eat raw cucumber. Foods that contain a mixture of cucumber is often called the "lalapan". I Have favorite type of food that contain cucumber, which is "rujak". Very tasty and healthy.
In fact, cucumber is not just eaten. Cucumber can be used to beauty. I have facial, when given a face mask, eyes closed with a cucumber, very refreshing.
My sister-in-law, have a habit, put cucumber in the face, every night. She did this, because she has acne problem on her face.
In a traditional salon, cucumber can also be made into masks. With cucumber, I get the benefits of outside and inside.

2 comments:

Energy said...

For acne, its interested. As i know that cucumber is theraphy for hypertension. Is it right?

elizatri said...

Yes, you are right....