Monday, January 5, 2009

Making Face Brighter

I often use the acupoint. Acupoint is a tool simple acupuncture. This tool helps those who are afraid of needles.
Acupoint shaped like a pen. Ends contain magnets. According to instructions from the acupoint, the end may not be close to the elektromagnetik other goods because it will be damaged.
I usually wear acupoint to my face. Indeed successful, my face became brighter. Especially when I add after that natural antioxidants such as vitamin C. First, I acupoint referring to the points in the face, then I create a movement towards the top of the circle.
Sister also try to her acne. She created a movement around a circle acne, and pimple become wane.
I enjoyed using the acupoint, because I know the working principles of acupoint is to reinforce the blood circulation. But, if you have not been using the acupoint, the rules must be read clearly, so it does not have a bad impact.

No comments: