Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Once a Month

My neighbor is an expert reflexology. At his home, my neighbor serves people who want to reflexology. Every month I visit his house for a massage. The first time I massaged, I always cried out in pain. But strange, in the house until I can even sleep soundly. This is the complementary medicine. Indeed, the night before a massage reflexology I have sleep disorders. I sometimes have sleep disorders when there is a problem.
Finally, now I am a regular reflexology massage once a month, to help my body fitness. To be my complementary medicine. Reflexology expert can be know if there is a problem in our organs. This can be known at the time point in the feet that represent organs pain when pressed. This already shows that the organ is having problem, or can be also said the flow of blood to the organ is obstructed. With reflexology, the flow of blood to the organs concerned will be more smoothly, so that the necessary nutrition for the organ can be met. How many times can we do reflexology massage depending on the complaint. When you only want to maintain a fitness can be done once a month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon. Would You Mind Link Exchange Please.
Please Tell Me if You Had added me. I will do the same.
Thanks for your concern. God Bless