Friday, January 9, 2009

Too Excited

It is nice if we can be happy. Laugh and feel happy is a good medicine. This is a natural medicine. When sick, when watching the film funny, I always feel healthy at that time also. In fact, the process of healing to be faster. For example, I have flu, I just alone in the room. I feel the whole body does not feel comfortable. But, when will the pain I feel happy. Uncomfortable feeling lost in a flash.
In acupuncture, the feeling is a happy sign that the heart is positive. So, it can be said "chi" running smoothly and orderly. But whether that will happen when excessive? In fact, when excessive "chi" is smooth and regular, became disorganized. This will harm the heart. An acupuncturist been said, that someone who is always happy, laughing excessive, the heart will become weak. So, very happy if a laugh, but laugh if it is excessively dangerous.

No comments: