Friday, January 2, 2009

A set of food fibred

I often experience constipation. Stomach feel full, my mouth dry, the body is not good, even smell the breath, and sweat.
Each I have constipation, I find all fibrous food to eat. I like this because it is a natural way, than I have to drink chemical medicine. In Indonesia, there is a group of fibrous food called gado gado. After the night I eat gado gado, next morning I certainly can defecate. This is a natural medicine for me. Plus drinking lots of water is also of course.
Gado gado consist of a variety of vegetables, among others: kangkung, long beans, cabbage, bean sprouts. In addition, tempe (fermented soybean), tofu, eggs. And is the most delicious, the flavor. Ingredients made from peanuts.
Overall, tasty and healthful digestion naturally to me. I feel, if start healthy living naturally, can be spared from the disease. Because many diseases that come from the digestive wrong.

No comments: