Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Soybean Milk

I am most happy to drink soy milk. Make me, think soy milk is very tasty. However, there are some friends who do not like the smell of soy milk. For me who like a herbal for health, soybean milk can be a medicine choice. There many ways serve soy milk. There is a person who make soybean milk , mix of soy milk with chocolate. He was make it for them who happy with the chocolate. But, for me, more pleased with the pure soy milk, no chocolate taste, even without sugar. Because, I avoid foods and beverages that can make fat. At home my parents, have soybean milk maker. Blender special soybean milk manufacturer, does not need to fuss and practical. My mother felt the many benefits since drinking soy milk, the body will feel more comfortable. Just like me, they also like herbal health care for them. Because this is a natural medicine.

No comments: