Monday, December 8, 2008

Milk from the red rice

People in Indonesia eat rice every day. Rice is eaten from the usual white rice. Besides white rice, I love to eat red rice. Red rice contains a natural fiber. Doing high nutrition. Vitamin A, B, B complex, E and other nutrients contained in it. Red rice to help my digestion. My mother-in-law often makes rice flour. Red rice flour made from processed rice. My mother-in-law like eating rice flour that has been made so porridge. At home, I also drink milk from red rice. I am drinking milk from the red rice as a health drink. Natural to reinforce my digestion. The risk of diabetes, cancer, high blood can also be reduced. Many of the benefits of red rice. Natural and full of nutrition. Now, my family every day eating red rice mixed with white rice.

No comments: