Monday, December 29, 2008

They only use betel leaves

Traditionally, betel leaf has been used. From experience from generation to generation, betel leaves from the herb can be used for medicine.
Time I was small, I had nosebleed, my father directly cork my nose with betel leaf. Provençal, herbal betel leaf can be my natural medicine.
My grandmother, is also often suggest, that if I do not want have leucorrhoea, it can be washed with water stew betel leaves every bath. Other experience, many people often rinse with water betel leaves when they experienced stomatitis.
Indeed, betel leaves, including medicinal plants, which has been proved so many people. In fact, many products that now enter betel leaf in their composition. Such as toothpaste, have said that clearly, there is betel leaf in the composition. Where, betel leaf herbal medicine can be for oral health.
The number of people who have proven, we cannot deny, that the herbal betel leaves are useful for medicine.

No comments: