Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Water is very helpful to me

The flu. Headaches. Nasal congestion. Body pain. Is not very good. The most the mouth is dry. Feel thirsty. I felt the heat in the body. I know my body of water shortage. I have read, the virus causes. The body’s own immune can handle viruses. First, I also never like this. I often treat them with drinking water. I like throwing poison causes the flu. It is natural for me. Each of my thirsty, I drink 250 cc water. I do not want to leave the body of water shortage. Because I often drink, I also frequently urinate. After urinating, I drink water again. I know, the poison causes flu have been wasted through my urine. I am happy to try all natural. However, if natural medicine is not successful, I will try with other drugs. May have been exposed to the bacteria complications.All I try mild disease with drinking water. If I include constipation. Water is very helpful to me. Each constipation, dry mouth, also feels. Dry mouth, I denote lack of water.

No comments: