Monday, December 22, 2008

Aromatherapy is working for me

Today, I fell tired. Go for a full day affairs. Legs felt weary. As the body was beaten out. Until the house, I feel will not be resting, because all body pain.
Then I remember that I belong with aromatherapy. I try to take some drops, then I mix to the bath water warm. Sudden, aromatherapy fragrance makes me relax more. The body was rigid because of fatigue, become fresher. Moreover, after a bath.
Aromatherapy works through my nose. From the nose, through the system will bring people nervous excitement. Then the nervous excitement was arrested by the brain. Therefore, the brain ordered to relax.
In fact, aromatherapy is working for me. After the bath water warm, I can sleep soundly with.
I am happy to use aromatherapy. Usually, I choose to relax patchouli oil. Perhaps, many people do not like the smell of patchouli oil. However, if already familiar will be like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love jasmine aromatherapy