Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Husband supplements

My husband often cold, if there is AC (Air Conditioner). He complained of stomach, nausea, and headache and body pain. He often drank herbal medicine in tablet form. Herbal medicine purchased at drug stores. He drank two tablets at once. In accordance with the rules. Fresh body after several hours of drinking herbal medicine. Not a full stomach and nausea. The head does not headache. I often see the composition of herbal medicine. Written zingiberis rhizoma to warm the body. Panax ginseng to increase energy. Royal jelly for the vitamin. Blumeae folia to a full stomach. Menthae folia to warm the body. Many more material in it. In addition to the tablet, my husband also often drinks coffee, which contains ginseng. Especially if the cold air outside. Coffee ginseng included in the box. One box contains five sachets. One Sachets once for drinking. Drunk the night and the cold air. After drinking coffee ginseng, my husband feels fresh. Because the coffee ginseng supplements to my husband.

No comments: