Friday, December 19, 2008

Snore sound, very frightening

My mother is sleeping snore. Stentorian voice. I am often afraid to hear. I am afraid, because, as it arrived voice choking. And, I see, my mother so therefore experience sleep disorders.
My mother is fat. I had read, fat people snore more often. Because, to be more short neck and bending.
However, it is not the only cause of the snore, cachectical people also. As my husband, skinny but snore. In fact, that the main snore because, stuck way out of the air to enter. My husband is having problems around the nose and throat. Snore can be a serious problem. Because, can make sleep disorders. In addition, many serious diseases caused snore. Consider for a professional examination to the experts, if you snore. Because, there is a serious disease that will occur. Conversely, there may be a serious disease that is being happened.

No comments: