Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am pleased to acupuncture treatment

I am pleased to acupuncture treatment. Many benefit from acupuncture as a treatment. As time headache or migraine. Usually, I take the medicine headache. However, since I know acupuncture points for headaches, I can overcome without drugs. In addition, the first, each body is not good, I take the medicine. However, just by pressing acupuncture point, the pain disappeared. Acupuncture not only for health. However, acupuncture also for beauty. Tools used, only simple, a needle. However, there are people who fear needles. No problem, because there are tools that can provide treatment effects, if pressed in acupuncture points. Although, more satisfactory results with the needle. What is important is known, must understand the true location of where the point is.
For optimal result, accupunture treatment must done with an experts, an acupuncturist. If wrong, will be at different results.If the diagnosis is not appropriate, the complaint will also worsen.

No comments: