Thursday, December 25, 2008

My experience with Prana

When I follow acupuncture course, I ever to follow a seminar on prana.
Taught how to feel the natural energy from the outside. After doing my concentration, I can feel the energy. There is a warm feeling in my palms. Seminar is only for beginners. Where we can only use for ourselves. Options can become complementary medicine. However, when we use energy is wrong, it will hurt ourselves.
For example, we have not control of the prana. However, we want to cure people sick with cancer as a complementary medicine. That is very dangerous, because there is a possibility, the disease of cancer will move to us. Therefore, prana therapy is not easy. If you want to make it as a complementary and alternative medicine, must learn the truth. So, do not hurt yourselves. I have experience treated with prana once. Time was, I felt pain all over the body and therefore have sleep disorders. After treatment with a prana practitioner, (he was also a doctor). Lost sense of pain and I can sleep soundly with.

No comments: