Thursday, December 11, 2008

Herbal Medicine in Indonesia

Herbal Medicine in Indonesia has long since there. During the life, grandmother, often making herbal medicine. I often drink herbal medicine. Original self-made herbal medicine. Taken from plants in the house. The water is taken. Drinking not wear glass. Drink with coconut shell. Taste bitter. Grandmother to make two kinds. That there are also sweet. Sweet made to create neutral. Now, herbal medicine is practical. Many are sold freely. Already in the form of powder. Included in the capsule. Stay drunk. However, my grandmother made more pleased. Something natural. Capsule to my selection. There may be a capsule that is not natural. If you are not, I fear is mixed with chemicals. Before drinking, I consult with an herbalist. I need to know how they make. So I do not worry for drinking. In Indonesia, there are also many fortune-selling herbal medicines around. They rove housing. They are carrying medicine in the shoulder. Previously, the herbal medicine that they create their own original sale. However, now it is in the form of powder. Packed in sachets.

No comments: