Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Friend took Hypnobirthing program

I have a friend, she was a doctor. She has one child. She tells the experience of childbirth. Pregnant at the time, she was afraid to. She was afraid of pain during childbirth. However, after she took the program hypnobirthing, afraid of missing. 7 months pregnant when she exercises the hypnobirthing. She said hypnobirthing could reduce the pain of childbirth. Hypnobirthing will be formed with a positive mind so that thoughts about the pain during childbirth lost. It is true, the birth process so more quickly. Usually, the first pregnant woman, the birth process will run more slowly. She invites hypnobirthing to follow when pregnant. I am interested to hear the story once. I want to try it during pregnancy. This is very natural. I have been hypnobirthing read that this is one part of complementary medicine.

No comments: